[3830] NCQP K3YDX/4 SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 10:36:08 EST 2021

                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: K3YDX/4
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX/4

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: FM05 NC

   80:   29     72
   40:   58     15
   20:   25      8
   15:    1      1
   10:    1      1
----------------------------
Total:  114     97      0  Mults = 68  Total Score = 36,566

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thought the bands were long and noisy for the most part but there was plenty of
activity to keep things interesting.  I lost power about 4 times in the middle
of QSOs which was frustrating to say the least.  I apologize for some of the
mangled CW; I was using different paddles to determine which ones to keep.  What
I have needs some adjustment and cleaning!