[3830] CQ160 SSB W3TS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 10:39:28 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W3TS
Operator(s): W3TS
Station: W3TS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA FN10ML

Total:  QSOs = 859  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 7  Total Score = 114,240

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I Had to RDF a new RFI source on Saturday morning as I found my low noise RX
antennas were full of S5 Hash QRN. It turned out to be a new garage door opener
and battery minder that the borough installed in their building next door for
the town police car which is stored in the building. HOW CAN ALL THIS JUNK MAKE
SO MUCH RFI and be sold here in the USA???

RIG: Ten-Tec Orion plus 2 x 3-500Z at 1300 watts.
TX ANT: 80m 40m Fan dipole at 60 feet as a 1/8 wave wire Tee antenna over 70 x
70 foot long radials.
RX ANT: 2 x 300 foot reversible short Beverages and a NE and NW Flag. 285 foot
long 50 foot high long wire NE/SW. BOG 100 foot NE.
The best I can do on a 150 ft by 200 ft town lot with understanding neighbors.
LOGGER: N1MM Classic