[3830] WPX CW A71BX SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 03:08:58 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: A71BX
Operator(s): A71BX
Station: A71BX

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: DOHA

   20: 1261

The first CW contest after a long time, I wasn’t active on CW contest since
almost 8 years !

- First, my schedule wasn’t OK because of busy issues at home and work.
- Second, my amplifier tripped many times, so most of contacts were made with
100w!

The band was open after sunset with all the world, I was amazed that JAs and
East Asian stations came from LP! Signals were very load!

The new 5 ele 20m did a great job on this contest, sometimes I used the OB9-5
stacked to Asia but the propagation wasn’t good enough to make a good run or
try at this time.

Thanks for everyone for QSO and wish you all the best. Now, I have a lot of work
to continue installing other bands antennas.

CU and 73