[3830] WPX CW LY4A M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 31 03:09:33 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY2BKT LY2CO LY2TS LY3AB LY4A
Station: LY4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO15TR

   40: 1295
   20: 2075

Club: BALTIC CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Hello

For first thanks for CALLING us and for QSO's

Have hard preparing for this part of contest. Don't know what category work
because duue to COVID and vaccination problems we don't have all the posible
team and halt of it arived for 24-30 hours, few of guys not arived with country
border problems for issolation after return. So worked only for points for BALIC
CONTEST CLUB and posibility so be with team after long time.

Also tested new SETUP 3x FTDX101MP what work great and i am happy of it. So
until end this year few more of pcs will be arived to shack :) .

Result must be more just have few hour's drop down by 40m PA problem and also
this time have big QRM's from 40m to 20m band so to hard work without INBAND
antennas this time.

Realy thanks for team we have great time, see you in IARU this time no LY0HQ
from my place :)

LY4A support by www.postrss.COM POSTRSS Social Network Automation Tool.

Automatically Post RSS FEED's News from your Websites to Facebook, Twitter,
Pinterest, Linkedin, Vkontakte

--
Rolandas LY4A
skype: rolkaxx