[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 3 20:09:55 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 3

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:32

Total:  93  Mults = 93  Total Score = 8,649

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had to be at the office to conduct a court hearing at 1400Z, so planned to quit
at 1330Z.  Quite a good 40M run until then.  At 1400Z. all the lawyers asked for
was a continuance!  Oh well.  Next week, when we are on Eastern Standard time,
the CWT will be 8 to 9 AM and we seldom start court before 9:30.  Also the 0300Z
session will be easier for me since it will be an hour earlier and my XYL will
still be up.  When she is in bed, she is bothered by noises (not an alarm) from
the chime box of our burglar alarm when I use high power on 80M.  So, thanks for
all QSOs and hope to work you all at 0300Z and also in CW SS this weekend.  73,
John, K4BAI.