[3830] SS CW KK4R Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:16:38 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KK4R
Operator(s): KK4R
Station: KK4R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 14:25

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I set 500 as a goal, and it didn't take long to figure out that my rate was too
low.  It was search and pounce until I finally got a little run going on 80m.
That turned out to be the only band that I could get a real run going on.
However, all that S&P was paying off with multipliers.  I've never gotten
this close to a clean sweep.  I only needed three Canadians, AB, NT, and QC.  I
never heard QC or AB, which was a big surprise, but I spent about 30 minutes in
a pile up for NT with no success.  He was really struggling under that pile up.
It wasn't pretty.  Anyway, I got to spend a weekend contesting, and only the cat
got pissed off at me!  Now that is good weekend!