[3830] SS CW KX7L Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 7 22:16:59 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Had some power line noise on Saturday, as well as some family activities that
limited my hours, but Sat night on 80m was pretty fruitful, and 20m was the
money band on Sunday.  I had thoughts about 15 and 10 given the recent uptick in
solar activity, but since this contest is one QSO per station, it makes sense to
stick to where you are heard by the most during the day: 20m. Had good fun, and
thanks for all the Q's!!