[3830] SS CW WD0T Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 21:56:01 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Club: GPCC

Comments:

Was up in Grand Forks,ND with my son and wife for a last visit up there, since
my son graduated in Aviation program. He will now be travelling to Dallas on
11/9/21 for training with SkyWest airlines.

Anyhow, we were up there from Friday through Sunday, 6 hour drive back to
Pierre, SD, jump out of the vehicle and bring up the rig and software, operated
for just short of 2 hours.. Was GREAT fun to be fresh meat at the end of the
test.

Plan to be in SS SSB full time, Lord willing, but thanks so much for the Q's and
mults, congrats for the big scorers.

Especially impressive is N2IC and his almost 1000 Q's on QRP, fantastic Steve!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T