[3830] SS CW WB2NVR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 21:56:38 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WB2NVR
Operator(s): WB2NVR
Station: WB2NVR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Missed RI, LA, EWA, SF, and AK, plus most of the Canadian Provinces. Not
surprised to miss AK, but RI, LA, and SF? Maybe if I worked more than 9.5 hours
I would have had a clean sweep.  Disappointed at 10 meters, but that seems to be
the way things are at this QTH with the BigIR/80. Worked just about everything I
could hear, except for the big pileups.  I really missed QRO and spotting!