[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 11 03:20:49 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Nov 11

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  18  Mults = 13  Total Score = 234

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

In contrast to last week's 200 GW Aurora,
the geomagnetic field was pretty relaxed at
25 GW. X-rays at the A/B-level border, but
due to the Winter Anomaly even some signals
on 21 MHz (though 8 min of CQ did not yield).

How many times I have to make the Winter time
1 hour offset error? It was 0720Z when I read
Helga's email, and she mentioned the one hour
earlier. So I went in panic to 14 MHz, where
I heard IK3YBX only to find an empty frequency
after my tuner was set for the band. Most was
happening on 7 MHz, though 14 MHz was getting
busier after 0740Z. Last 8 minutes on 21 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops