[3830] SS SSB K6LL SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 21 21:48:12 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I haven't played in this contest for several years, but decided on Saturday
morning to dabble a bit.  It was fun when I got going, so I did more than I had
planned.  After a while I settled on 1000 QSO's and a sweep as a goal, and that
turned out to be a good balance of contesting during the day and normal life in
the evenings.

On Sunday afternoon I still needed Santa Barbara for the sweep, so I decided to
call CQ on 40 at about 2230Z, which is way early for us out west.  After working
a few 8's and 9's, along comes W8GJK in Santa Barbara!  That one made my day.

Thanks for all the QSO's!