[3830] SS SSB W1VE(@K1TTT) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 21 21:48:18 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W1VE
Operator(s): W1VE KC1KUG WW0CJ
Station: K1TTT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It figures:  I don't operate from NT, and we miss the multiplier :-)

Excellent effort and great job by teens Bray, KC1KUG and CJ, WW0CJ (who had
NEVER done an SSB contest before this.)   The propagation was not with us, for
the northern stations.  Many times, VY1CO spotted, but could not hear a peep in
Western MA.  Finally, when we heard him, he decided to go QRT.  So it goes.
Wonderful competition from fellow New Englander Tony K1KP and his team -- we are
very close and the log checking will determine the victor.  The online
scoreboard, something I pioneered in 2008, is still a huge motivating factor.
All operators were remote.  Super thanks to Dave, K1TTT, for the use of his
superb station.

See ya next year.  QTH?  Who knows?

73,

Gerry, W1VE