[3830] SS SSB VA2VT SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 05:44:04 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VA2VT
Operator(s): VA2VT
Station: VA2VT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: FN35

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Well... Trying again for the 84/84 but no mug again. Missed SD and NT wich is
expected but also missed WI & MAR??? Incredible! I have put the 4 sections
last year participants callsigns in DxSummit but never got spots so I must have
done something wrong.... 2h before the end, 40m was strangely quiet and 80m was
quite noisy, anyhow I will just run next year and see what happend, should be
less difficult!
See you next week-end directly from Zone 2!

Nick
VA2VT