[3830] CQWW CW KV8Q SOAB Classic LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 11:40:36 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: OH

   80:   11     3        2
   40:   52    14       30
   20:  188    18       60
   15:  128    14       47
   10:    2     1        2

Club: Great Lakes CWops Club

Comments:

First time I tried the Classic overlay.  Much easier on the older body.  Now I
just need to figure out when to get on the air in those 24 hours that will help
maximize my score.  Lots of fun and still surprised at how well this indoor
antenna farm actually works.  Look for you all next year. Thanks - 73  tom
Rig = TenTec Eagle @ 100 Watts.  Antenna = Mag Loop (40 thru 15) and an
Isotron-80 in the attic 12' above garage floor and an indoor 10 meter dipole.