[3830] CQWW CW W7II SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 11:41:57 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W7II
Operator(s): W7II
Station: W7II

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Iowa

  160:    8     6        6
   80:   67    12       33
   40:   76    14       36
   20:  184    23       71
   15:   70    20       35
   10:    8     4        4

10m never really opened here.  Signals on 15m were so so. There is much room for
solar condition improvement.  Weirdest contact was on 160m.  After I switched
there I heard TK0C calling CQ.  This can't be true, he was 599.  I tuned the amp
and worked him.  He was there for maybe 30 seconds and gone.  Never heard any
other stations call him. That was the only EU I heard on 160.
Nice to hear more stations on in the Caribbean area again.
There are some really fine CW operators in the world. I wish I was one of them.
73
Bill W7ii

Flex6600 + ACOM1500
Hustler 6BTV vertical