[3830] CaQP N4XL SO(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 3 18:17:35 EDT 2021

                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: SC

   40:   63     11
   20:  150    149
   15:  104     98
   10:
--------------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you organizers for a great QP. Especially thank you for getting the
stations on in all counties and the GREAT information on the website.

Great time. Low bands a bit rougher than I had expected. Been doing outside
projects that affected antennas though. Should have stayed up later Saturday
night. Rate was slowing down and thought I'd get some new ones early Sunday AM.
That was a mistake. Only two stations heard when I got up at 0930 UTC.

First QSO Party where I worked all counties in the state. N1MM showed all
counties worked on the Mult window. I checked the log and all counties were in
there. Yet score window and reports to Real Time Scoreboard only showed 57 of 58
worked.

Enjoyed the RTS chases.

No SO2R. Still having station issues with that. Think I'm making progress
though.

Heard a couple stations that didn't know who John, K4BAI, was. Couldn't believe
it!

Kevan N4XL