[3830] CQWW SSB K3IE SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 31 21:45:09 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN

  160:    6     4        5
   80:   35     9       24
   40:   91    14       47
   20:  244    30       86
   15:  414    31      106
   10:  347    23       87

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The Bands are Back!

Saturday was a blast with 10/15/20 all cooking simultaneously.

My 10 mtr Q's were 100 more than 20m - that sums it up.

Saturday's pace was frenetic but Sunday was a leisurely drive on 10 mtrs.
Parked at 28.600 and ran EU for a bit.  So happy that 10 is in the mix.  It's
open spaces are so much better than the overpopulated 15/20 - especially for us
who are CWists.

Thanks to those stations who answered my occasional CQs - especially:

3B8CW
DU3WT
7P8RU
7Z1VD

80m continues to be my Achilles - need to concentrate on improvement.

- Hunter K3IE