[3830] AlQP AA4TI SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 12 09:34:01 EDT 2021

                    Alabama QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: FL

   40:   14     6
   20:    2     1
--------------------
Total:   23     7  CW Mults = 12  Ph Mults = 5  Total Score = 1,020

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Propagation into AL from WCF was not good during the daylight hours and the NA
Sprint seemed to run off most of the Alabama Ops later in the day.  I only heard
one mobile but managed to work him three times.  I was surprised to see very few
spots for AL stations and serious band scanning did not provide many contacts.
Not sure if conditions were stinky or less AL activity than last year but the
final result was about 25 percent less QSOs. Hope for better results next year.