[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 13 10:16:18 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 13

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  154  Mults = 154  Total Score = 23,716

This session was about par for the course. As the days get longer, 40 meters is
beginning to lose its  mojo. The band was pretty short and the long-haul
stations were noticeably weaker. My apologies to the W6 station that I just
couldn't pull out of the noise and QRM. Rate took a while to get going but was
pretty good up until the very last, when the bottom dropped out. Hope 20 meters
and maybe 15 will be good at 1900Z. See everyone there.

73...
Randy, W8FN