[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 13 16:24:50 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 13

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  100  Mults = 98  Total Score = 9,800

Just barely made the 100 QSO  milestone in this one. Started S&P on 20
meters and then worked just a few on 15. Established a small run back on 20 and
then finished up on 40 with a bit of S&P and a run for the last 15 minutes
or so. Conditions weren't all that good. What few signals I heard on 15 were
weak and some of the normally strong stations on 20 were only middling loud. 40
had very deep QSB. Strangely enough, worked NK7U on 40 with a nice signal,
stronger than he was in the 1300Z session. I'm sure his antenna is pretty good.
See everyone next week at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN