[3830] CQMM DX KE2D SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 17 20:22:04 EDT 2022

                    CQMM DX Contest - 2022

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 6:33

   80:    8      0
   40:   54      5
   20:  185     27
   15:   34     15
   10:   21     16
----------------------
Total:  302     63  Countries = 60  Total Score = 153,996

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Hadn't really intended to spend as much time as I did.  Conditions were pretty
good.  I was still working EU on 40m late last night (very early AM) a couple
hours after sunrise there. At the same time could work a few EU on 20m as well.
Conditions on Sunday were pretty good.  I had a decent run on 20m late in the
afternoon.  I never heard or saw any JA stations.  I was thinking they might
show up Sunday afternoon on 15m or 20m. The SFI peaked at 135 Sunday which is
the highest I can remember seeing it in a contest in a long time.  However,
there were also solar storms that brought some noise as well as the atmospheric
noise that is typical as we head toward summer in the Northern Hemisphere.

Thanks for the the Qs.
73, KE2D