[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 20 16:21:03 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 20

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): :50
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  96  Mults = 93  Total Score = 8,928

This one went reasonably well. I was unable to put in full time due to an
interrupting phone call. 20 meters was pretty lousy here. Many of the usually
strong signals weren't and the few EU stations heard were way down. 15 meter
signals were pretty weak, but most I called were able to hear me on the dipole.
After about 20 minutes of S&P on 15 and 20 I was able to establish a decent
(for me) run on 20 meters and then decided to go for some sorely needed SO2R
practice by picking off QSOs on 40. All in all, it ended up mostly satisfactory.
Hope conditions are better next week. See everyone at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN