[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 27 10:17:43 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 27

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  129  Mults = 124  Total Score = 15,996

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was a horrible struggle. 40 meter propagation wasn't all that good, but
the run did hold up well enough for the first 45 minutes. After that it was all
downhill. Spent the last 15 minutes with a modest run on 20, but it wasn't near
enough to make for a decent score. Also had to do a lot more typing than usual,
as for some reason the N1MM Call History File was defective -- made for good
practice, but I intend to see if I can get if fixed for the 1900Z session. See
everyone there.

73...
Randy, W8FN