[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 27 16:24:14 EDT 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 27

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  134  Mults = 131  Total Score = 17,554

It sure is sweet to have decent high band conditions for a change! This  was by
far my best 1900Z score to date. 20 meters was good to all over and there were
lots of strong signals on 15 as well. The 20 meter run was outstanding
considering my lousy dipole at 30 feet. I think it's the only time I've ever
seen the 10 minute rate meter above 200 more than once. I was able to fill in a
few additional 15 meter QSOs on the second radio as well. Hope conditions hold
up for next week. See everybody then.

73...
Randy, W8FN