[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 22 17:20:42 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 22

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21TA

   20:   8     8
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The CWT's of this week were missed completely
due to my ES1/OH1ZAA trip, so it was nice to
take a shot at SST. X-rays were a steady C1
and the geomagnetic field was very quiet.

>From Europe I heard DM6EE and OK1MKH, but
I was only able to work Thieu PA0M (14 MHz).
Again it was nice to see the switching function
of Dub's VE2FK antennas, with quite a difference
between the two. Tried to reach W9CWO for a long
time, but the USA pile-up was endless. Furthest
was N5OT from Oklahoma. VE9KK for the Canadian
collection (usually only one VE per session).
A huge pileup for a DX-ped 14036 - 14038 kHz.
No SST traffic noted on 7 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops