[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 29 17:11:06 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 29

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

   20:   7     7
Total:   7     7  Total Score = 49

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Late start by 18 minutes. Checked 7 and 21 MHz,
but it was clearly 14 MHz where the SST-activity
was. We were  still in the aftermath of the M1.2
flare at 1830Z helping MUF, but Aurora was gearing
up from 30 to 35 GW during SST, and it limited the
stations for us to the USA East Coast. Heard Dub
VE2FK weak, with probably his main lobe to USA.

All of my lengthy CQ's remained unanswered, but
RBN-spots were great. X-ray flux dropped below
B7-level during SST, which is quite low. That
may be the background level of the coming days.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops