[3830] CQWW CW EB7A(@EC7WR) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 1 17:32:04 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: EB7A
Operator(s): EB7A
Station: EC7WR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Loma del Burro
Operating Time (hrs): 46
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:  172    11       45
   80:  748    19       71
   40: 1891    25       82
   20: 1526    28       73
   15: 1396    26       70
   10:  892    23       63

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Raul for his work in maintaining and improving the station.

Many thanks for all the QSOs.

This was my first SOAB entry since 2005 as EA7RM, things have changed since then
and things I need to improve.

I have finished with 512 duplicates, I hope to finish well in that ranking :-)
I know my new callsign is not easy to read, i signed my callsing at the end of
each QSO please listen and do not blindly enter the spots, I have had many such
as ED7A, E77A even E67A.

CU all again
73s, Nino
EB7A