[3830] ARRL 160 KG9X Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 4 09:25:10 EST 2022

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 927  Sections = 76  Countries = 9  Total Score = 162,024

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First of all a BIG shout out TNX to Lee K7TJR of HI-Z antennas for doing a
repair on the field controller gratis including shipping!!  It was a late fault
that occurred 10 days before the contest.  Lee had to overnight the box when the
first shipment got hijacked.  I had it Friday morning with enough time to
install.
Condx not good. Last 2 years did better even without the HI-Z RX antenna. At
least very low noise. I heard several more mults than I was able to work.  Few
EU heard and 1 worked DR5X who called me.  I put my SO2V practice to work
calling CQ on one freq and tuning between CQ's for new ones to work.  Lots of CW
fun again!

73,  Fred  KG9X

FTDX101MP, AL1500, N1MM+, 160M 100FT shunt fed tower TX HIZ 4-8Pro in winter RX,
80M Sloping dipole, 40M JK 402T at 110FT and Inv V at 35FT, 20-10M JK Big Tri at
100FT and C31XR JK at 50FT, 6M HB 7EL at 105FT.