[3830] ARRL 10 W1NN SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 20:28:00 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 6.0
Remote Operation

   CW:  164    52
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  164    52  Total Score = 34,112

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Remote from Japan.  I was asleep during the US morning hours, so I didn't work
much Europe.  The first three hours Friday night were somewhat interesting as
the band first favored FL, then TX, etc.  Overall, however, the contest mostly
amounted to a fish-in-the-barrel fest for others and was not much fun to operate
from a place like Ohio.  I was using an 80M dipole so it might have been a
little better with a decent antenna, but probably not worth staying up all night
for.

73, Hal W1NN