[3830] ARRL 10 WN4AFP SO Mixed Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 11 22:38:20 EST 2022

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: SC

   CW:  265    98
  SSB:   46    31
-------------------
Total:  311   129  Total Score = 148,608

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

10m was alive and well during the 'sunny' hours at my shack in South Carolina.
It also surprised me with a few good openings during the 'dark' hours too. I
remember when South Carolina was almost as rare as Wyoming. Well, not any more.
I'm sure that everyone found more than one SC station on the air this weekend.
The Swamp Foxes and our fellow SC ops were on the air! I had real-life
commitments during this weekend, but I gave it my best for the time I had
available. Friday evening include openings to the West Coast and North East
which kept me busy for several hours. Saturday opened at sunrise to Europe then
moved to the typical South/Central America and Western Us... Along with AK and
HI. The band closed about an hour after sundown. Sunday was a repeat of
Saturday's prop. I worked all the W2, W6, W7 call areas and missed the Mid-West
and Southeast US. Worked 11 of the 14 VE provinces along with a few XEs. Dupes
are much easier to mentally catch when working a single band contest. My
IC-706MK2 and 80m OCF played well in this contest. See y'all next year! 73 Dave
WN4AFP.