[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 19:46:14 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V W6NV KX7M KH7Y W6SC
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii

   40: 1367    59
   20: 1341    58
   15: 1827    60
   10: 1337    57
-------------------
Total: 6823   332  Total Score = 6,789,742

We enjoyed a great contest, powered by enchiladas and beer, now enjoying our rum
cocktails and awaiting a nice NY Steak BBQ on the lanai...In all seriousness, we
had a great time despite fighting our 82 degree weather...Lucky there's good AC
in the shack...Our only concern now is running short of ice for the barrel aged
rhum from Martinique...Mahalo you for the contacts...Appreciate your
patience...See you in the next one.
                            Vy 73 And Aloha

    Lloyd KH6LC, Rob NH6V, Oli W6NV, Fred KH7Y, Jim W6SC, Denny KX7M
                             www.KH6LC.com