[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 13 22:16:08 EST 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 14

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

  160:   1      1
   80:  16     14
   40:  25     19
Total:  42     34  Total Score = 1,428

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Oh, the propagation gods did come through tonight!  New personal best in both Qs
and points - have NEVER made 40 Qs in NS, and never broke 1000 points.  All I
can say is apologies to those whose calls I fat-fingered or needed several
repeats to get them in the pileups.

Never heard anything on 15 or 20,but I didn't linger there for more than a few
seconds.  40 was amazing.  I was able to run 100 watts on 80 for a change until
the keyboard locked up, but was able to recover quicker than most times. Even
managed one Q on 160 at 9 watts at the very end - thanks, Lar K7SV!

The only problem with a night like tonight is that I know it won't be repeated
any time soon - but it was a head rush while it lasted!

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73

MikeNH