[3830] NAQP CW AE6Y Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:13:24 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca

Total:  936   223  Total Score = 208,728

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

That was fun, and it was particularly delightful to be able to start on 10,
which seemed to be open to most of the country from here, though my mult total
on that band doesn't reflect that.  As usual 80 and 160 were a struggle.  40 was
in excellent condition.
 Some fantastic mult totals being reported, both for assisted and non-assisted
stations.  I definitely experienced some packet pileups.
 73, Andy AE6Y