[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:13:51 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:55

Total: 1244   258  Total Score = 320,952

Club: LA Contest Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

Hooray the propagation returned in time for the NAQP. The 10 meter opening at
the start was terrific. I found a couple of other short openings during the
afternoon. Combined with 15, this year's mult numbers were way off my chart.
Total Qs up just a bit from last year, but all the mults helped me break into
the 300K barrier for the first time. Thanks for all the Qs and great fun!