[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W3XTT(KA1ZE) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 23:17:05 EST 2022

                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2022

Call: W3XTT
Operator(s): KA1ZE
Station: W3XTT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN01xt
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  239    78  Total Score = 18,642

I would like to thank my station manager Chris, NG3W for solving all of the
little problems that come up at the station while I enjoy the beach down in
Tampa Bay.

This was a relaxed contest only running 2 meters with no EME. 7 of my GRIDS were
M/S and 71 were TROPO. I am not so sure about my operation if it is SO2R or not?
The radio is a FLEX with 3 slices on 2 meters. Pretty neat, I must admit.
144.150, 144.174 and tune for CW & SSB. Lots of FUN!

73, Stan KA1ZE

Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd  Pt/Q
   144  CW       3       3    3   1.0
   144  FT8    214     214   62   1.0