[3830] IARU K3HW SOABMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 02:11:53 EDT 2022

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:27

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:   59      7     16      19
   20:  167     10     23      26
   15:   30      0     10       4
   10:    4      0      2       2
-------------------------------------
Total:  260     17     51      51  Total Score = 101,082

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Doubled my score from last year.  Some of the antenna improvements I made this
spring are working well.  Dipole now at 50 feet and delta loop at 40 feet.
Tribander pointed to EU at 25 feet.  20 meters came alive around 0300z and was
still opened at 0600z when I pulled the plug.  15 meters was even alive at
0500z.  Made the choice to focus on 5 and 3 pointers for the most part.  Seemed
like lots of activity and conditions seemed outstanding to me on Saturday night.
 Highlights was working 3D, VK, ZL as always.  I heard B6HQ but I could not get
through the W6 pileup around 0430 on 20 meters with low power.  Just the fact
that I heard DX0 and B6 shows me the antennas are receiving happily.  Thanks to
the DX for the QSOs.  73 de K3HW..