[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 21 23:07:29 EDT 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 22

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

   80:   8      6
   40:  13      8
   20:   7      4
Total:  28     18  Total Score = 504

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoyed a great eyeball QSO and lunch with Al, W1FJ and Ed, K1EP yesterday - I
am envious of Al's antenna farm!

No signals heard on 15 tonight, and even 20 was weak relative to last week.
Didn't win any jump balls that I could hear, but 40 was more productive.  Have
partially tamed the self-induced RFI problem on 80 and 160 meters, but more
effort is required.

It's hot in the shack, and the fan in my outboard 100 watt amp kept running the
entire time and for about 5 minutes after the close - yikes!

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,

MikeNH