[3830] KRC SST KY4GS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 3 17:07:11 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 3

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   40:  12      8
   20:   6      6
Total:  18     14  Total Score = 252

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I ran calling CQ the 1st 45 minutes on 40 meters (which I know isn't the busiest
this time of day). My new external tuner made some weird noises while I was
sending, possibly because of the lightning from storms in the area, so I
unhooked the tuner and just went with the internal 7300 tuner for about 10
minutes. So I got 10 QSOs in the first 45 minutes and 8 in the last 15 minutes
with S&P (combined with switching to 20 meters). I just couldn't stand it,
so I had to stop calling. I am confident in the callsigns I got, with the
exception of one.