[3830] KRC SST KY4GS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 5 21:09:40 EDT 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 6

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   40:  35     18
Total:  35     18  Total Score = 630

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I guess this is probably the only time I can really say I successfully ran in
SST. I did it for 45 minutes (21 slow QSOs where I was nice and took my time),
with no questions about callsigns. It was nice to hear a few familiar callsigns
visit me, but I was happiest to hear the unfamiliar calls that came. The last 15
minutes was just for me, and I started with my VE3 friend and cranked the speed
up, so 14 more in 15 minutes was completely fine. So not a terrible score, and I
had fun!