[3830] FlQP K4QD Cnty ExpedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 14:52:34 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4QD
Operator(s): K4QD
Station: K4QD

Class: Cnty ExpedMixed LP
QTH: FL

   40:  134     16
--------------------
Total:  292    122  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 30  Total Score = 49,280

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Due to other commitments I could not do a full expedition mode this year.  Got
home Sat morning.  Operated four hours Saturday evening with PCARS at N4F.  Got
up early Sunday and went down to the Brevard/Indian River County Line in ST
Sebastian River Preserve State Park. Set up my 40M EFHW antenna with 33' mast in
my truck hitch mount.  Operated in the truck using IC-7300 with 20AH LiPo
battery and laptop.