[3830] FlQP N4U(N4UU) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 15:18:01 EDT 2022

                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: N4U
Operator(s): N4UU
Station: N4UU

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: FL

   40:  184     225
   20:  556    1251
   15:  100      13
   10:    2       5
--------------------
Total:  842    1494  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 112  Total Score = 476,700

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The FQP just keeps getting better and more fun. This is the only way have big
pileups without leaving Florida. Thanks to all the people that put the hard work
into making this the premier QSO party !! I also want to give a big thanks to
the out of state stations. Y'all make it fun for us.

I only had one visit from Murphy. Sunday morning I started seeing a small arc in
one my amps. The amp still had full output and the rate was good. I saw no
reason to stop the run. As time went on the arc got brighter to the point it
looked like an arc welder when you looked through the side of the amp. I still
had full output and the rate was good. Again I made the decision to press on. A
few minutes later I had to stop and remove the cover in a hurry to put the
smoldering circuit board out !!