[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 13:50:29 EDT 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A2RD 9A3JH 9A4WY 9A5CW 9A6KX IK3UNA
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN65

  160:   227     8       46
   80:  1205    20       85
   40:  1675    34      120
   20:  2717    40      129
   15:  2106    39      141
   10:  2114    39      146
-------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

It has been a long and challenging journey. Finnaly we made it. After the 2017
storm and land loss after we are back stronger than ever from a even better qth.
Last few weeks were tough but all planned antennas were ready friday afternoon.
Well we add some beverages and 160m wire saturday morning 🙂
Things in shack didnt really go as we wanted, Murphy killed both stations amp
tubes just at the begining, seems they didnt like the long stop time, even with
long preheating. The old 9A multi2 record was blown away sunday afternoon and we
even managed to cross the 10k qso border. Now CQWW Multi ops 9A records will
belong all to 9A1P, nice tris. What do we do next? Off course M/S! Goal 10k!
W E   L O V E  THIS GAME!

73 9A1P team