[3830] SS CW N1RM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 14:48:04 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:30

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, I had tickets to the opera Saturday night, so couldn't really manage my
time. I decided to spend the night after we got back. Everything but 80 was long
by the time I got on the air, so I spent the night on 80. The band kept on
giving though rates weren't great. I switched to 40 and 20 after church in the
morning and managed some good runs.  Even 15 helped out. I completed the sweep
with BC before lunch.  I kept going keeping an eye on the scoreboard trying to
get ahead of W3LL.  I managed to do that.  I was worried that N3QE would beat me
TWICE!!.  I hung on for 100K pts and 600 Qs and then decided to shut down and
get some relaxation.

Thanks for all the Qs and spots!
73,
Rick