[3830] SS CW N4XD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 15:01:47 EST 2022

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Smithchart ARS

Comments:

First time in this contest. Operated from NM which threw a lot of folks off.
Long pauses before they acknowledged the Q.

Mostly S&P but some running. Wire antennas (inverted Vs for 15,20 40.
Inverted Ls for 80 and 160). At best compromise antennas.

Was fun to see what I could do from here. Overall, given the relatively short
period of time I was on (less than 10 hours) happy with the results. Had to
learn how to use N1MM+ effectively for this contest.

Equipment: K3, wire antennas, NE beverage, N1MM+

73

Ron
N4XD