[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 09:03:43 EST 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Nov 7

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  54  Mults = 42  Total Score = 2,268

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

While it seemed to drag at the beginning, the rates were pretty good. I think
there's some hangover from the sweepstakes and the time change, though, and the
either the band (20) or the callers dried up in the final 10 minutes. Most of
the signals I was watching on 20 disappeared by then. From the numbers I
received it seemed everyone was a bit lower than usual.

Thanks for the calls.

73,.
Chris

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP