[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 15:05:55 EST 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Nov 7

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  63  Mults = 54  Total Score = 3,402

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Probably should've S&P'd on 20 a bit more after the running well ran dry.
Tried on 40 and the rate was pretty slow, so that was likely an error. Got some
help from Europe but long drought periods drove me to switch bands. It was going
very for the first 20 minutes. Still, I did better than this morning. Towards
the end the computer started locking up for 10-15 seconds at a time I think due
to some RF in the shack. It think it started due to the direction the antenna
was pointing. Obviously have some work to do for that.

Thanks for being there.

73,

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP
SteppIR DB18E @43\', 80M Dipole @35\', 4-el 6m Yagi @49\', 7-el 2m Yagi at 46\'