[3830] ICWC MST K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 23:10:39 EST 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Nov 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55

Total:  70  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,710

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed the first 5 minutes waiting for W7SW on 20M to finish a QSO and start the
MST.  I think the guy he was working wanted to discuss politics and wouldn't
take 73 as an answer.  Scotty was 599 here and there was no other good signal on
that band.  40 and 80 were both good tonight.  I am glad the time change on
Saturday means that I can work the 0300Z sessions of MST and CWT and get to bed
at a reasonable  hour.  Ran out of QSOs at the end.  WJ0D couldn't hear me on 80
for some reason.  Called CQ and listened on both 80 and 40 in the last 6 minutes
without a QSO.  Thanks for the QSOs and welcome to a few new guys.  Keep coming
back and we will build up the participation.  73, John, K4BAI.