[3830] ICWC MST K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 09:11:18 EST 2022

                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Nov 21

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:51

Total:  69  Mults = 50  Total Score = 3,450

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was all set up for MST last night.  Came into shack after a quick breakfast with
about 5 minutes to spare, but the computer would not come up even though it was
still running.  Had to reboot which cost me the first nine minutes.  40 and 20
both pretty good.  40 had good signals from coast to coast.  20 seemed a bit
weaker, but it was good to work Ivo, 9A1AA there.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please
look for me as PJ4/K4BAI Nov 23 to 30 and with a group as PJ4A in CQ WW CW.
73,John, K4BAI.