[3830] CQWW CW 9N7AA(S53R) SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 21:22:56 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: 9N7AA
Operator(s): S53R
Station: 9N7AA

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    4     2        3
   40:  129    15       42
   20:  492    30       74
   15: 1151    28       82
   10: 1036    20       79

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Wot a disaster low bands are from here! I've put up an antenna for 80/160
naively hoping for a miracle - which of course didn't happen :) Zero stations
heard on 160, while on 80 I've heard 5 and logged 4.

But at least the sun is cooperating, so 15&10 were good and produced some
decent runs, although noise still limits hearing the weak ones. Guess will go
for an expedition to the bush next year, away from the city, open power lines, a
sea of cheap BY LEDs, inverters, switching power supplies, name-it!..... All in
all great fun as it has been for the past 45+ years in CQWW.