[3830] CQWW CW N1DID SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 21:25:51 EST 2022

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N1DID
Operator(s): N1DID
Station: N1DID

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: CT

  160:    4     3        3
   80:   45    10       30
   40:  209    19       70
   20:  171    19       61
   15:  126    17       60
   10:   60    15       43

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was enjoyable.  I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted because my
partner is recovering from a stroke and my puppy demands a lot of attention.  It
was a panic because in ARRL Sweeps my 80/40 wouldn't tune, and after a week of
replacing stuff it turns out that the balun AND the antenna switch port both had
issues.  I got a new low band antenna up in time, and with 100W and a wire I'm
pretty happy with the score.  I'm also happy I can copy enough CW to fill in the
gaps when the computer doesn't get it.